September 23, 2021


Do you have needs that don’t quite rise to the need for a 911 call?  Try 2-1-1, the Helpline for South Dakota.

Visit the 2-1-1 Helpline website!

Please check it out!

Do you need assistance with a cellular phone?  Here is a link I discovered (through AARP) recently that offers cellular plans to those who qualify.

Cellular Phones for Seniors (and others who qualify)

Do you need assistance with medications?  Please look at this website to see help is available:

Do you need financial assistance paying your medical bills?

The Avera Health System has a financial assistance program located here:  Financial Assistance Forms (

The Sanford Health System has financial assistance programming located here: Sanford Health Financial Assistance Policy | Sanford Health

The “Affordable Care Act” can be found by clicking here: Aca Quotes | or Compare Health Insurance Plans Online |

Do you need help with energy assistance or weatherization?

Please visit the DSS website by clicking the image above or by going to:  Energy and Weatherization Assistance (